Jiangsu Lanming Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Tel: 0510-87018530
Mr. Zhou: 13506157228
Ms. Xu: 13921338925
Address: Yuedong Road, Huankeyuan, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province
Overview: Energy saving measures: 1. Due to the organic matter and organic matter in the waste, it can provide the heating value of combustion, which is equivalent to reducing fuel consumption. 2. As a new type of plate heat exchanger is used as air preheating to reduce the exhaust temperature, the waste heat in the flue gas can be fully recovered to heat the oxygen-supply air and the combustion-supporting air. At this time, the exhaust temperature can be lowered below 150 ¡ã C 150 ¡ã C will cause dew point corrosion). The heated supplemental oxygen and combustion air can save fuel. According to the heat balance calculation, the thermal efficiency of the heating furnace can reach about 95%, which greatly reduces the fuel consumption index.
Energy saving measures:
1. Because the waste contains organic matter and the decomposition of organic matter, it can provide the heating value of combustion, which is equivalent to reducing fuel consumption.
2. As a new type of plate heat exchanger is used as air preheating to reduce the exhaust temperature, the waste heat in the flue gas can be fully recovered to heat the oxygen-supply air and the combustion-supporting air. At this time, the exhaust temperature can be lowered below 150 ¡ã C (below 150 ¡ã C will cause dew point corrosion). The heated supplemental oxygen and combustion air can save fuel. According to the heat balance calculation, the thermal efficiency of the heating furnace can reach about 95%, which greatly reduces the fuel consumption index.
In an era of rapid technological development, the state has put forward higher requirements in terms of environmental protection and energy saving. The environmental protection of waste gas and waste liquid needs to implement the "Hazardous Waste Incineration Pollution Control Standard" GB18484-2001. At the same time, it is necessary to use new technologies to save fuel. The new incineration dehydration heating furnace fully meets national environmental protection and energy saving requirements. The specific technical and economic indicators are as follows:
The incineration dehydration heating furnace is divided into a combustion chamber and a heat exchange chamber by a special structure (porous heat storage wall) in the furnace: the combustion chamber completely adopts the structure of the incinerator, and it is designed according to the three-T principle of the incinerator:
T1 (temperature): with high temperature section, the combustion chamber in front of the porous thermal storage wall can maintain high temperature of 1150 ℃;
T2 (Disturbance): Due to the disturbance in the airflow furnace, the waste is evenly heated to more than 1100 at high temperature without bias flow;
T3 (residence time): The residence time of the waste in the high temperature area is more than 2 seconds. The destruction and destruction rate of any waste in the combustion chamber can reach 99.99%.
Equipment heat transfer function and equipment reliability:
1. The heat of the flue gas from the incineration dehydration furnace is firstly exchanged with the heated steam through the radiation section, and then continues to exchange heat with the steam through the convection section. The steam heated through the two sections is heated from 300 ¡ã C to 557 ¡ã C.
2. The radiating section heater adopts the structure of DN50U type tube, and the U type tube structure has no technical problem of thermal expansion. The material is 310S (commonly known as 2520) heat-resistant stainless steel, which can withstand temperatures up to 1150 ¡ã C. It is currently the best heat-resistant material.
3. In the convection section, because the two sides are uniformly gas, in order to improve the heat transfer efficiency of the convection section, a new type of double-sided perturbed structure heat exchanger tube is used, which is strengthened on both sides of the heat exchanger tube, which is in line with the traditional finned tube. The heat exchange efficiency is increased by 30%. In addition, the heat exchange area of 150m2 (three times that of the straight-tube furnace) can reduce the exhaust temperature to below 350 ¡ã C, which improves the effective heat exchange capacity of the steam. Only this part can save energy. 8%.
4. The air waste heat recovery equipment adopts the latest all-stainless steel plate heat exchanger. The use temperature can reach more than 600 ¡ã C, which can reduce the smoke exhaust temperature to a large extent.
5. In order to ensure the continuous reliability of the combustion system, the combustion system of this device is composed of three split high-temperature burners (imported from the original). The system has a complete control system and uses special fire detection equipment with anti-peeping function. In normal operation, all three are put into use. When one fails, the machine is shut down for maintenance. The output of the two burners can fully meet the production needs. The system is automatically controlled and the fault alarm is safe and reliable. Fans and moving equipment all use one-use, one-standby mode, thereby ensuring continuous production of 8000 hours without shutdown.