Jiangsu Lanming Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Tel: 0510-87018530
Mr. Zhou: 13506157228
Ms. Xu: 13921338925
Address: Yuedong Road, Huankeyuan, Yixing City, Jiangsu Province
Overview: The organic waste gas thermal incineration system consists of a thermal incineration system and a waste heat recovery system. The organic waste gas is burned at a high temperature, and the safe combustion of the exhaust gas and the temperature in the furnace are controlled by controlling the supply of auxiliary fuel and oxygen supply air. The residence time of the incineration flue gas in the furnace chamber determines the furnace chamber volume to ensure that the organic waste gas can be completely burned and decomposed. The high-temperature flue gas produced by direct combustion is used to enter the waste heat recovery system to produce the required by-products (such as steam, hot water, etc.).
The organic waste gas thermal incineration system consists of a thermal incineration system and a waste heat recovery system. The organic waste gas is burned at a high temperature. The supply of auxiliary fuel and oxygen supply air is controlled to ensure the safe combustion of the waste gas and the temperature in the furnace. The residence time of the gas in the furnace determines the volume of the furnace to ensure that the organic exhaust gas can be completely burned and decomposed. The high-temperature flue gas produced by direct combustion is used to enter the waste heat recovery system to produce the required by-products (such as steam, hot water, etc.).
1. Furnace combustion is designed according to the 3T (temperature, time, eddy current) principle to ensure that the waste liquid is fully oxidized, pyrolyzed, and burned in the combustion chamber of the furnace body, so that the removal rate of organic matter destruction exceeds 99.99%.
2. The reasonableness of the residence time is the prerequisite to ensure the complete combustion of the exhaust gas. The temperature in the furnace is above 900 ¡ã C and the residence time is 2s to ensure the complete decomposition of organic matter. There is a heat insulation and heat storage wall in the furnace.
3. The exhaust nozzle adopts the vortex type, and the exhaust gas enters the furnace in a rotating state, which has sufficient disturbance; the exhaust gas, fuel, and air are mixed tangentially in the furnace, and the mixing degree is good, the turbulence is high, the combustion speed and efficiency are extremely high, and the excess is excessive. Low air coefficient, can save a lot of fuel.
4. Exhaust gas treatment has high safety performance. It has the function of gas explosion and no ignition before starting. There is a flame detector in the furnace. Once the flameout and ignition failure occur in the furnace, the exhaust gas supply is immediately cut off. The alarm system is complete and the safety is strong. .
5.The incineration equipment adopts horizontal or vertical cylindrical design. The innermost layer is lined with high-temperature refractory materials, the second layer is lined with thermal insulation material, and the third layer is lined with ceramic insulation cotton. The outer wall is protected by steel plates, which effectively ensures the outer wall of the furnace. Low temperature.
6. There is a temperature measurement point at the furnace body outlet to respond to the temperature of the waste heat recovery system in time. The furnace temperature can be adjusted automatically through control to ensure the decomposition temperature of exhaust gas and the quality of by-products.
7. It has complete waste heat utilization facilities, which can recover the by-products of steam, hot air and hot water for living and production.
Scope of application:
1. Medium and high concentration organic waste gas;
2. A large amount of heat energy needs to be recovered during the production process.